Bestselling Business Book
Millennials, aka Generation Y, are the fastest-growing generation in the workplace today. Along with tremendous potential and timely skills, Millennials bring a unique mindset that can challenge the most experienced manager, entrepreneur and leader. In Y-Size Your Business, Millennials expert Jason Dorsey reveals more than 50 specific ways to improve Millennial performance in your most critical workplace areas within a multigenerational workforce.
The book’s how-to actions solve challenges including:
- Recruiting — How to attract higher quality Millennials faster
- Onboarding — Secrets to make the first day unforgettable
- Motivation — Specific strategies that motivate Millennials now
- Retention — What truly works to retain and engage Millennials
- Communication — Unexpected tactics to drive communication
- And much, much more!
This is the practical how-to book you’ve been looking for to answer your Millennials workforce questions.
Buy now and start making the most of Millennials in your multigenerational workforce.
*Please note that shipping to addresses outside the United States may require buyer to pay duties in the country where the product is shipped. International buyers agree to pay the applicable duties as required.
Your bestselling book includes…
- Millennials unexpected workplace mindset
- Why the first day is now the most important day at work–and what to do about it!
- How to attract the best Millennial employees and get them to refer their highest performing friends
- How to motivate Millennials at work without paying them more money
- How to develop Millennial talent fast
- And much, much more how-to!
What people are saying…
Jason Dorsey is able to build the bridge of understanding between generations. He gets us. He gets them. And in Y-Size Your Business, he gives us the tools to translate, adapt and embrace the fastest-growing generation in the workplace.
Betsy McLaughlin, CEO
Jason brings a valuable new perspective to the Gen Y employment conversation. He shows you how to make the most of his generation’s strengths while building on the talents of employees of all ages.
Dan Beem, President
Cold Stone Creamery & International Delight
Y-Size Your Business
How Gen Y Employees Can Save You Money and Grow Your Business
Shows you creative ways to:
- Attract quality Gen Y employees faster than free pizza at 2AM
- Keep Gen Y and Millennials engaged at work from day one
- Develop Gen Y talent by making “good enough” unacceptable
- Motivate Gen Y and Millennials by not giving us a trophy
- Retain Gen Y—and our enthusiasm
- Build a talent pipeline like American Idol
- And much more…
Generation Y— often called Millennials—are the fastest growing segment in America’s workforce. Almost 80 million strong, they already comprise the entire 18-to-35 demographic. Along with their ever-present cell phones and new definition of “business casual,” they bring tremendous potential to the workplace (just ask, they’ll tell you). However, Generation Y’s approach to employment can make them a challenge for managers and executives to attract, retain, motivate, and develop.
In Y-Size Your Business, Jason Ryan Dorsey—The Gen Y Guy®—shows you why embracing Gen Y and Millennial employees gives you an immediate competitive advantage and positions your business for long-term growth. In today’s economy, the opportunity Gen Y and Millennials present has never been more attractive. Gen Y is cost-effective to employ, brings a timely skill set to the workplace, and wants to make a difference from their first day of employment.
A member of Gen Y himself, Dorsey gives you an insider’s perspective on how these career starters and young professionals think and act. He then reveals a step-by-step methodology for attracting, retaining, and motivating productive, high-performing Gen Y and Millennial employees—and how to do so without investing a lot of time or money. To make the methodology easy to implement, Dorsey includes more than fifty inexpensive, ready-to-use strategies that deliver fast, measurable results.
Based on Dorsey’s frontline work with business leaders around the world—as a generational keynote speaker, Millennials consultant, and generational expert—Y-Size Your Business presents precisely the solutions you need to make the most of a generation growing in importance and ready to make an impact on your bottom line right away (and blog about it!).
Jason with David Gordon, SVP of Operations, The Cheesecake Factory, after keynoting their National Management Conference. Jason received a standing ovation.
Jason with Isador Sharp, founder of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, after keynoting their International Management Conference!
Jason with Rahul after speaking at the Numaligarh Oil Refinery in India. Jason spoke to engineers on how to get promoted and to company officers on how to create a culture of loyalty.